Saturday 3 October 2009

【Dairy】【English】 3rd Oct

oops...
I made a mistake in my car licence tryial...lol
it was sooooo unlucky but it was all of my fault.

so now I have 2 day-off... what should i do?
Could be, Im gonna go to DVD-rental shop to kill my time.

Oh, I just remember... I have to study about IT-passport test that will hold on 18th Oct.

So, I'm gonna study hard for next 2 days. somehow watching DVD...
Then I will pass a first tryal.

Btw,
I went cycling for an hour.
It was so great that I felt I'd like to drive there as soon as possible...although I hate driving a car.

Anyway, have a good weekend.

Cheers

Yusuke

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Analysis

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Counter

Followers

  ©Life is like a box of chocolates. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO