Tuesday 2 March 2010

【Diary】【English】 From A Trip to Vietnam

I count the number of countries that I've been to or lived in.
Actually, it is 10 altogether, UK (England, Scotland, Wales), France, Finland, Sweden, Spain, Morocco, Austraria, Chaina, Vietnam and Japan.

Vietnam is a developing contry actyally. I think HCMC is qutie similiar with Marrakech, Morocco. Although the riligion that they belive, the cultuer is totally different from Morocco and Vietnam. I really feel, however, it is quite similiar.
HCMC and Vietnam itself is dirty, noisy and very very vigorous.
One of my friends said Japan was like that in a movie was taken in 50's or 60's.
So this opinion is quite interesting.

As you know Japan is developed country and well organaized.
I difinitely belive that inflastracture such as transportation, gas system and telephone, in Japan is the best in this world although I don't about American one.
I also think Japan, however, developed too early and too much.

Of course, Japan is a very very ruch country.
On the other hand, Japan is, unfortunately, the worst contry in the world.
Statistically, there are, could be, over 100,000 people who do kill themselves per a year.
It is absolutely crazy.

There are many place to shop and we Japanese have much money to afford to buy.
We are in the edge of the death.

SO we Japanese should think about this reality.
In addition, we Japanese should do something to make this situation changed.

Through the trip to Vietnam, I thought a lot, felt many things...
Therefore, this trip has incredible meaning for me.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Analysis

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Counter

Followers

  ©Life is like a box of chocolates. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO