Sunday 21 March 2010

【Diary】【English】It was 5 years go. A year has passed since...

So it has already passed a year since I came back this country from UK.
Time flies actually, isn't it?

Last year, it was increadibly busy...
20th... came back Japan
21th... cutting hair, had a drink party
22th... went to Hakone
etc.etc.

On the other hand, am totally busy for study that I have to do for my job.
It is somehow wierd for me that I will finish my student-days soon... it has been 17 years...
Especially, it is just amazing that I will graduate from uni...

By the way, I met my old friends yesterday.
We have been friends for 5 years. We met at English class at university.
We were young and were different compared with as we are now.

Anyway, it is time to change.

1 Comentário:

Shayla said...

Hi, I hope you don't mind me leaving you a comment. I found your blog while looking for people who enjoy walking. I can't read much of it but your pictures are nice. Anyway I agree it is good to change, I think it is also good that you have your friends for a long time and that you remember the past. Have a nice day, Bob.

Post a Comment

Analysis

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Counter

Followers

  ©Life is like a box of chocolates. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO