Tuesday 9 March 2010

【Diary】【English】I just came back from Kyoto

I had been to Kyoto for 4 nights 5 days.
Kyoto, Japanese old capital city, is my birth place and my relations such as grand mother lives there.
I went to other prefecture such as Hyogo. I really think, however, Kyoto is difinetely amazing and great...
I went to some places with my friend. It was great experience coz I felt that I was like a tour gide...haha
I addition, I went to "Tetugaku-no-michi" (the road of philosophy) by my self. It is my favorite place in Kyoto.
This season, there is a lot of tourist from all over Japan and the world as well.
Kyoto is quite famous.

Through this trip, I really feek I'd be back there in the future. My piarents will live there and some relations would live there for long... Maybe aroud middle of 30, I will be back and live there.

1 Comentário:

Grelottement said...

Hi from France :)
You have a very beautiful blog.

Post a Comment

Analysis

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Counter

Followers

  ©Life is like a box of chocolates. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO