Thursday 11 March 2010

【Diary】【English】About Hyogo

I went to Himeji and Sanno-Miya at Hyogo last week.
I like Kobe city actually. Food is good and there are sea and some mountains...definitely good location. I went to there to meet my friend. And actually, at first, I went to Himeji-castle, it is called "Egret Castle".

The weather wsa not so good. Therefore, for me, the castle itself was not so attractive. There is a lot of tourists around Japan...haha They were somehow disgusting, actually haha...

Then I went to Sannomiya. I definitely like there. Cause there are some good cafes and restaurants, also shops. I have met my friends there many times and like it.


Onece become business man, it is difficult to go to Hyogo again coz this society is quite busy. Someday, however, I would like to go there again sincerely... pls cross your fingers 4 me hehe

1 Comentário:

Shayla said...

I quite like the castle, I like all the curves and lines, as I'm sure you know English castles tend to be mores square shaped and have no ornamental features, I wonder how old your castle is?

Post a Comment

Analysis

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Counter

Followers

  ©Life is like a box of chocolates. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO