Wednesday 10 February 2010

【Diary】【English】 memorandum 10th Feb

Yesterday, it was almost 20 degree in Tokyo. However, today it is only 10 and will be snowing tomorrow and day after tomorrow. It is crazy…haha
I think climate change brings unstable weather here in Japan. Now, this doesn’t effect on our life so much, but, in future, it is gonna effect on.

By the way, I decided to write an English diary on this web log 2 times a week to keep and blush up my English.
I guess I will need to use my English in the future, so I should study English continuously.
Japanese economy will shrink and we are going to face up to many problems such as lack of labor population. In such a situation, we should have an option to work in foreign country…

Now I think about study another language, but I think I should be back to the work.

See you next time.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Analysis

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Counter

Followers

  ©Life is like a box of chocolates. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO