Thursday 25 February 2010

【Diary】【English】Vietnam -Hanoi-

I met a friend of my father in Hanoi.
The day before I looked around Hanoi, it was just shit...haha
A taxi driver who brought us to the city center was totally bloodly hell.... He drived sooooo mad. I can't belive it even now.
In addition, the hotel we stayed were crazy coz there is no elevator to go the floor of our room. Actually, it was 7th! So we felt so bad that day.

The family that brought us around Hanoi is so great and kind. They are somehow rich and upper class. I saw another point of Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh mausoleum is so big and there was very long que.
Ho Chi Minh himself was a very simple person and he would not like to make his mausoleum big. His successor, however, made it huge reason of propaganda...it is quite intersting.
We went to a pogoda, nice restaurant and the family's place as well.
I enjoyed staying there and was so relax.

I didn't have much time to go far. I would like to go there again to find another discovery!

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Analysis

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Counter

Followers

  ©Life is like a box of chocolates. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO