Thursday 25 February 2010

【Diary】【English】Vietnam -Hue-

Hue is old capital of Vietnam.

I and my friend was somehow bored to stay there coz another friend of mine, actually he was in charge of managing our stay in Hue also Vienam, suddenly canceled to come with us. Pity him...
So we had to kill time there... I think, anyway, we could feel relax owe to him definitely.

We went to a old castle and 4 pagodas there.
It was totally interesting. Because those arcitecture are mixied with some cultures such as French, China... Old castle has a fort that is designed by French people.
Also the Pagoda that I upload has a character of Rococo and Baroque, Chinese... interesting!

Hue was slightly silent compared with HCMC and I think it would be similiar with Kyoto, Japanese old capital.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Analysis

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Counter

Followers

  ©Life is like a box of chocolates. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO