Monday 15 February 2010

【Diary】【English】memorandam 15th Feb

Its so cold in my room..oops...
It is not so cold outside but news said it is gonna be snow...

Actually, Im gonna go to Vietnami the day after tomorrow...but I couldn't feel it is real...ha
I finished packing. So what I have to do now is printing E-tickets.
Also somehow cleaning up my room, coz my friend will stay my room tomorrow...haha


Btw, I got a result of health-check that I took last month.
I have to pass it before I start to work. The result is good. Every index show my body it totally healthy...hehe To be honest, it is quite difficult to keep my weight in winter... In winter, I couldn't go outside. On the other hand, however, I tend to eat too much...haha

Keep diet is one of the important task in my life.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Analysis

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Counter

Followers

  ©Life is like a box of chocolates. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO