Wednesday 24 February 2010

【Diary】【English】Vietnam -HCMC-

HCMC was the first city that I visited thrugh the trip in Vietnam.
HCMC itself is quite similar with Marakesh in Morocco.
I think it is because those 2 countries, Vietnam and Morocco, are developing country.
The city were full of sound of motor bike and it was very vigorous.
Air was shit, anyway haha
I don't hava the intention to critisize my country. Vietnamian people, however, seem to be happier than Japanese as.
I felt I have to be more active, not indulge to the situation that I live in developed contry...
Do what my ought.

HCMC is chow-chow and chaos...
This city was the entry to the country.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Analysis

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Counter

Followers

  ©Life is like a box of chocolates. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO