Sunday 14 February 2010

【Diary】【English】memorandam 14th Feb

I'm watching "The Virgin Suicide" now.
Kirsten Dunst is pretty cute actualy and story itself is quite interesting.

Btw, today it is very good weather here in Tokyo although it was so cold that it was snow yesterday.
I slept all day long and missed this fine day...shoot.

Now I have too much things to do such as agenda that was already late to submit to the company that I will work in...haha I'm gonna finich it immdiately.. I should, I must...

Also what I have to do now is planning about trip to Vietnam and packing my laggage.
Actally, I already made a reservation about hotels and airplanes...but not diceided what we will do there...ha
I'm going there with one of my friend. In addition, could be, we also will meet together there with abother one. However he is struggling with his thesis. I hope he could finish it and go with us.

So, anyway, let finish writing this diary and do packing!!

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Analysis

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

Counter

Followers

  ©Life is like a box of chocolates. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO